AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-18946

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    I understand and agree its very frustrating.

To put it in context we started with fast tracking and proving the process and customer qualification. We have done that and that's a tick and hopefully a time saver. While our management thought that a priority clearly the market doesn't in repsect to us or others.

The things the market respects firstly by the looks is resource size and quality. We have neglected that (albeit doing it now).

That's the only way I can rationalise others are getting partners with no proven process or even approvals. The delay that adds doesn't even seem to be a concern either.

If we can pull it off we should be the next supplier of at least 2k tpa on our way to 12k tpa. We still need a resource to support 25k tpa down the road imo so I hope that pans out.

It will be interesting to watch the trials and tribulations of the others as they try to get their approvals, build and commission their plants. Some hefty delays I would image. The average time to develop these things is 10 years.

If we can pull off starting on 12k tpa by 2025 we should be well ahead of the pack.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.