AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19350

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    I am part of that wall. I don't care if it is filled. As soon as one milestone drops, possibly 2 this month, bad news for my order but good news for the SP in the short term. IMO it is better for the EIA to be approved soon by Romina rather than get a new minister who would probably begin to learn about Salta and delay the EIA approval more. If we are lucky, this will be a good Christmas. Let us all feel happy cuz luck goes to those who smile. Cmon guys, we can't do anything about the past. Look to the future, the near future, at least.
    And IMO, the MRE will very soon follow, possibly before 2023 yearend. A great thing for the SP. This couple of milestones should get the SP back up and running.
    Hopefully, the lithium price will improve in early 2024 to get the sector moving back upwards. At about the same time, the next couple of key milestones come good and then who knows???
    Good luck to us all. I am happy to note that Jerko and the Puna team are working hard on those milestones that are within their control. These milestones once achieved will propel AGY's SP in tandem with the lithium sector price improvement.
    When down, there is only one way to go and that's up. Looking forward to a great 2024 for us all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $254.2K 6.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176356 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 127654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.