AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19499

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Was having a think last night about deciding whether to be stressed out or not about AGY & spot price plummet.

I think it's all okay.
    We know lithium goes in cycles of oversupply / undersupply.

So let's focus on Aggies side:
    - permits taking forever
    - Pablo also taking his sweet ass time on getting things right with the 2,000 plant.

I think based on Alkem / orocobre's history of having like 50/50 mix of battery grade / technical grade as an output it speaks lengths in terms of how hard it is to get right. Looks like I'm the end they thought it wasn't worth choking output anymore and to just accept that not all is going to be battery grade. Will be interesting to see what Pablo decides in our case and how good he can get it.

I think naturally he will progress, and the permits will eventually be approved.

If we're going to be cautious and mindful of anything in terms of risks and prosperity it's:
    - needing a credit raise down the track because Pablo's ate all the coin with figuring it out
    - what kind of deal we get with the 10,000 plant funding and offtake (especially now the bargaining environment isn't in our favour).

Should both things above not go well (worst case scenario) then AGY will still be worth a lot more than it is now when producing + in a positive lithium environment. this brings me peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.