AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19520

1. 13,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8459
    I stand by my point that the OP’s reference to “an average of X tonnes per month” production during commissioning is largely irrelevant (or at least nowhere near as important as they seem to think); any implication that it’s apparently disastrous based on some % of capacity, whilst totally ignoring the fact that the core processing functionality has been demonstrated, is disingenuous imo. It was the fact that he simply dismissed that achievement as even being “tangible” that boggles the mind.
    You know this.

As for your comments:

We don't need to know the in's and out's but after a curtailment of 90% for nine months we do need to know if:
    1. They understand the problem
    2. They know what is required to fix it
    3. How long it will take
    4. How they are progressing

I'm not confident they are even at 2. They are just trying mods to the existing equipment.

You have also read the recent announcement, which clearly states:

The Company has identified and planned the critical works schedule to rectify and improve the performance of the 2,000tpa facility, with a target to increase production operations during Q1-CY2024.”

You know what this means.

A few weeks later, they provided an update, including the following:

Following delivery and installation of new filter cloths, comprehensive test-works are currently being conducted, including flowrate variation and filter press plate configuration to assess the operability of the new cloths.
    The Company aims to determine the optimum operational parameters and achieve consistent and repeatable results during this test phase to then progress to ramping up production operations.

Is that not “how they are progressing”…??

But, you know this too.

Do you want a dial-in link to the daily site meetings????
    They clearly have a plan, and a schedule for this work, and of course it is not perfect as they cannot predict with certainty how every single piece comes together, exactly how long every single thing takes, or what other issues may arise along the way. Nothing out of the ordinary. Of course there remains some uncertainties and imo that is exactly why they will not provide more granularity to the market at this stage.
    You know that too, I am sure!

How are they not addressing your 4 items?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.