AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19913

1. 2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Amen.

Pablo building the processing plant is HIS vanity project, he wants to stick his fingers up to the world and say "I told you I could do it".

The problem is how the hell is Pablo and his rag tag team expected to add a 5x increase on processing if / when the 10ktpa approvals come in? Everyone is in fantasy land if they think he will be able to achieve that. And if I am wrong and he does somehow figure a way to crank the plant to 12ktpa total, big effing deal.

Nepotism and vanity are the two biggest risks.

Pablo well and truly has Jerko and all AGY shareholders by the balls and lady bits, and that is the biggest risk to this company.

Jerko needs a Plan B.

Pablo needs a deadline.

As I understand it AGY get ~90% ownership of Puna once the 10ktpa approvals are in.

Now this is wild speculation on my behalf, and there are by no means any shreds of fact in this speculation, but imagine the 10ktpa approvals were deliberately being held up to insulate Pablo until he gets his process working?

I mean, it's not like the population is 20m people.

Again, this is just wild tinfoil hat conspiracy theory stuff, and there are by no means any evidence of this happening.

I get incompetence on behalf of some of the people Puna Mining mush have employed / contracted must be a contributing factor, but 3 years for approvals and for things to not be approved cannot simply be explained away by "we are under resourced".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.