AGY 0.00% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19939

1. 13,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8311
    “Heck, even if pilot plant production was losing money, at least it would help with identification of friction and failure points in the process, or allow for more people to be trained up or any number of other benefits for a completely new and inexperienced team. ”

The pilot plant has served its purpose.
    I would happily guess that it would indeed be “losing money” if operated now, and I also presume that if there was any net merit in still operating the pilot plant (for “training” or whatever other purpose), that Pablo and co would be acutely aware of that and would indeed be doing just that.
    Convince me otherwise!
    Why on earth would they “not” realise it, if it were indeed the case that there is a net benefi from still running the old (relatively clunky) pilot plant…?

Now, I’m not stating there would be NO benefit at all, but it would seem to me that weighing whatever that is against the associated cost/hassle/distraction/resourcing/risk etc etc just does not add up. If it was justified, why would they not see that, having lived and breathed this work for 7 years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.5¢ $10.77K 126.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 250479 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 113611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.