AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19940

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Mindlessly tinkering, as you playfully put it, isn't my style. I've merely highlighted that the issues at AGY are far from being resolved. The continual extensions of the commissioning/ramp-up timeframe raise concerns, especially given the uncertainties surrounding the effectiveness of the proposed modifications. It's worth noting that the company initially expected their original design to succeed, and the fact that it didn't adds an element of unpredictability to their current endeavours.

While they've outlined a proposed fix and a plan of action, it's essential to recognise that this doesn't guarantee a flawless execution or the absence of unforeseen challenges. Identifying a solution doesn't preclude the possibility of encountering further issues during implementation, nor does it ensure a timely resolution to avert the need for a capital raise in Q1 2024. The recent update (17 Nov 23) revealed a reliance on additional awaited components, leaving them susceptible to external factors, from equipment deliveries to the performance of external contractors, such as the Italians.

In essence, having a plan is a step forward, but it doesn't automatically translate into a comprehensive fix. Caution is warranted as the company navigates these complexities.

As you say, tick-tock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.