AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19944

1. 13,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    Of course nothing is guaranteed; LOL.
    The fact is that they think they have found the solution, after months of work, and are working through the plan to get it sorted.
    Any other speculation is simply that, and only time will tell how it all eventuates. Simple.
    If you want to doubt the latest assessment and plan wrt to filtration issues, based on nothing but very limited examples of relevant “past performance”, then that is up to.
    Some of us expect that the engineers involved have worked through various troubleshooting and investigational processes to progressively hone in on tbe required solution; and after several months including involvement of external parties, they have high confidence in their assessment and plan forward. Whilst it is technically correct that there may be more/other work required to ultimately resolve the issues, your flippant reference to “not having solved it the first time” implies, imo, a higher level of risk than there likely is, and paints a disingenuously bleak picture of the actual progress being made.
    That narrative would suit your re-buy plan, would it not?

You have made your expectations clear, iirc - that there will be plenty of time to buy in at bargain prices.
    That’s your view. What’s the net outcome so far ($$$) of your “views” of AGY?
    You and a few others keep claiming you know what to “expect”, and keep harping on about issues and delays etc, but all that supposed wisdom hasn’t translated into any real outcome here for you, afaik.
    It’s quite telling how “surprised” and “annoyed” you all are when issues arise, despite apparently having learnt from history.
    The lure of quick riches via the quick trade is just all too strong, isn’t it?!
    Again, I expect you and other Pip flippers to still be doing the same thing in 20 years from now, wondering why you’re “not rich yet”.
    Good luck

Nice sp action today btw, appeared to be some more shorts closing off, imo.
    Imo there’ll be some unfilled gaps this quarter, but again, only time will tell. My money is where my mouth is. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.