AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-19948

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Q1/ What’s your sp expectation with the plant running + permits + strategic partner + expansion funding + offtake…?

I'll refrain from offering specific SP estimations, particularly given the considerable potential for dilution. Until a clear funding solution is in place, predicting the stock price remains highly speculative. My assessment of the long-term fair value for the 2 ktpa operation stands at around 30 cents (at nameplate). However, the actual value could vary based on factors such as the trajectory of spot pricing, the extent of dilution, and the interim fluctuations in the share price. It's noteworthy that even your favoured chartists are not discounting the possibility of the SP dipping into the single digits in the near term.

Q2/ What’s your timing expectation for the above?

With AGY, the timeline is as unpredictable as ever, ranging from an optimistic one month to an exasperating couple of years. It's crucial to highlight the stark reality - despite the confidence, including your own, in meeting these milestones "imminently", AGY's track record introduces an element of skepticism. Let's not forget that you thought all of these milestones would be achieved by Xmas 2022 (and yes, you read that right, 2022!). Any predictions about when AGY will get things done are a daring gamble at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.