AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Lol!! Puna Mining is trying to attract quality employees to add...

1. 13,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8309
    Lol!!

Puna Mining is trying to attract quality employees to add to the team of circa 150 (?) that are already employed there.
    They don’t have a fancy website etc, as you mentioned, to try to secure investors or customers.
    Afaict there are enough big dogs that are aware of AGY that imo a fancier AGY website or endless roadshows won’t sustainably move the sp needle.
    The key is progress, alongside broader sentiment, and that will unfold regardless of who beats AGY’s drum and how frantically they do so.

We aren’t baking cakes and relying on the public to buy them; we simply need a strategic partner to sign up for a funding deal and off take, which imo no amount of extra marketing at this point will materially accelerate.
    Might be different if we were flogging product to retail, and if you’re implying that marketing etc will get more investors on board and spike the price, I’m not sure that is particularly useful except for a potential sugar hit that will inevitably unwind, which the haters will then undoubtedly claim is a hollow P&D to add to their FUD.

Yes, it’s frustrating.
    But, imo, claiming that “JZ cannot be trusted” is a nonsense conclusion.
    If you really believe that, that’s up to you, but why on earth would you be invested here?!

fwiw I bet that if AGY spent money on a flashier website, promotional videos, and whatever other “PR”, then many here would be bashing that as a complete distraction and waste of money, noting that tangible progress at the project is effectively all that matters for us.
    If you were a potential strategic partner and offtaker, would the “lack of” a fancier website etc put you off your enquiry? Would a massive (and expensive) PR campaign have been effective at bringing other potential partners to the table?
    There really aren’t that many companies in the battery supply chain, and it seems that we have been dealing with some that are by no means the “small fish” in this industry.
    I’m not convinced, but interesting topic imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.