AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Great piece - thank you. I describe the price fall as death by a...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Great piece - thank you.

I describe the price fall as death by a thousand paper cuts....little by little...never enough to jump ship on any day buy at the end of the week/ month, you see you are down another $100k.

I have been around for years and it is my own stupid fault that I am down enough to have bought the house AGY was going to pay for.

Life lesson there.

So what do I do?

Give in to the bloodsuckers and sell out at a massive loss or stick my middle finger up at them and continue to watch what is left of my holdings continue to fall??

Aside from the battering the lithium price has taken and the filter problems causing further delays, I struggle to see how the fundamentals have changed?

Am I wrong (or blind)?

I also got caught up in the RAS P&D last year and don't want to be holding AGY down to those levels.

If it is so bad , why are shares being hoovered up and 7 million plus buyers down to 10c?

I remember the days I was up $40k before I got out of bed.....now it is $10k+ down at afternoon tea!

Love to hear other people's thoughts.

There has to come a time when this all turns around and FOMO says to hold on rather than miss out.

What to do?

Please DYOR and this is (definitely) not financial advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.