AGY 38.3% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-2035

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2031
    All, great discussions here re what AGY should do. Let me just make 2 observations:

1. It's very dangerous to get blind sighted either way. Some decent controversy - like we have seen here over the past few days - is actually very healthy. Beware when you try and shout it down - pos. or neg.

2. A friend of mine used to say: "Do good things and talk about them." IMO, there can be no doubt that AGY does not do enough talking because it is trying to build things small, Aussie battler style, from the ground up, almost organically grown. From my heart, I fully support that. I have applied that in my own business. However, that is the reason why I don't have a huge business and why things have been slow and sluggish. I now know, and how business are built and marketed has also changed, but if you want to do something decent today, and esp. if you know you have a product that the world wants, and one that you can produce and sell at a profit, go big or go home. There is just no other way. Forget that sentimental bs, business is business. We're all here to make a profit - and a decent one at that. Else, we could invest in the ASX200.

IMO, as I've said before, AGY needs to grow some balls, forget a little bit about being Mr Nice Guy (apart from towards us SHs of course! tongue.png), invest some serious money into a hard working, performing, well connected sales and marketing role, with a decent, fair, well structured incentive package - whether as an employee, a contractor, or a board member - and get on with it! The market is not waiting.

Any Li $ invested elsewhere, is a $ we've missed out on. Non performing members need to go. it also sends a signal that we are no longer mucking around. We are dead set serious. We want to, and will, grow, fast(!). And you either come along for the ride or get off the bus, because nothing will stop us now from boys turning into men; and soon a serious corporation that will be noted, adored and revered in the big auto battery world. Because that has got to be our goal, and we need to get there within the next 18 months! Time to fast track things!
    Last edited by Guemar: typo 28/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.031(38.3%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $2.632M 48.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 819844 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 645238 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.