AGY 3.70% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm 1 week into 6 weeks in knee brace so unfortunately I'm semi...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I'm 1 week into 6 weeks in knee brace so unfortunately I'm semi stuck with not much else to do than watch money dissapear. Chasing a Baz would be good medicine atm.

We're falling on our sword because we haven't delivered on any meaningfull front in years.

I sent the skipper a pretty unpleasant email on the weekend and I doubt he'd respond not because he's worried to but because it was probably to rude & probably disrespectful to be worth his time to respond to. I probably burnt a bridge, which is unlike me but I expect Men to do what they say and it's my opinion that he hasn't. He just keeps kicking the can down the road. Quarter by quarter year by year.

I'm sure there are some holders that are still content with our position but I'm not, haven't been for years.. every year he says "this is our year" and delivers sweet f-all.
    Early last year I hit him up about a cap raise in the 60's to capitalise on the high mid 70's sp and he responded with he didn't think investors would be happy with that.
    We invest on what management says they can deliver with the expertise- experience they have. Having Pablo in the challenging lithium production space was the ace I thought near no body else had.
    Could still be true but while they deliver nothing year after year where cab anyone expect the sp to go in a price down cycle.
    End of the Day I have to own my decisions as do we all, If they don't get that plant producing volume then why would anybody invest into a CR....I no I wouldn't be.
    I do believe there will be a few more high low price cycles over next decade untill the lithium space matures so the low prices make the majors a safer place to put money. Less risk less reward but more likely I think.
    Anyway alcohol with opiod pain relief... that's my next 5 weeks while I hope Jz and Pabs finally deliver production at scaling volume & expansion approvals..
    Then we will really see if Jz has delivered in getting a long term partner to come on board with some type of funding arrangement.

Tight lines
    Nuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $517.5K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 473852 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 915530 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 1108935
Last updated 15.15pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.