AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

It is definitely frustrating to see our share price at these...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    It is definitely frustrating to see our share price at these levels. I also agree management/Jerko have not delivered the milestones as per their own guidelines. But at the same time, I also understand that the current fall in share price is not company specific. If we look around our peers such as SYA, CXO, LKE, ASN etc that started this journey together with us back in circa 2017, we've all taken a beating, including all bigger players such as PLS, SQM, ALB etc. IMO, the main reason behind the decline in share price is the falling Lithium price in Chinese spot market, which has been used as a leverage by the shorters and market manipulators. Investor confidence has been shattered and the fear and doubt in this sector is very high giving those behind manipulation more control on our emotions.

Lithium demand is driven by EV sales, and it is growing year on year worldwide. Once this dust settles and the demand vs supply rebalances, Lithium price will go up unless Lithium is replaced by the likes of Sodium ion batteries or something new. Once Lithium price goes up, AGY should be in a much better position to take advantage of the rising market as I am sure it will resolve all commissioning issues and become a producer by then. I choose to trust the management and wait out this storm than selling my shares to someone who is happy to buy this cheap.

Buy, sell or hold - each to their own. Good luck to fellow investors in these difficult and uncertain times.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.