AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20410

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5799
    Valid assessment.
    Let's hope it doesn't get to that stage. From the update released on the 11th of December,

* New Cloth filter testing to assess 'operability of the new cloths'.
    * Received parts but waiting on others for planned modification works on the chemical preparation area
    * Warning no meaningful production until works are complete
    * Aiming for increased production in Q1 2024

Seems like lots of modifications going on and clearly, they missed things scaling from the pilot plant.
    I'm reminded of a recent gold producer RED who had ramp up difficulties and the SP sank to 13c. I bought it a little above that assuming they would sort it out and did ok there. Did this with a few companies even in the lithium space. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I've often used commissioning problems as a way to buy cheap (most projects end up having them and I've found from my experience that they rarely go under so close to the finish line if they have some cash). I bought AGY yesterday at 9.2c, so already down today and will likely buy a bit more later depending on where it goes. Not everyone's cup of tea I understand but I always found you need some risk to get a decent reward and that's often best found near commission. Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $40.07K 979.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1135104 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 52750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.