AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Cheers mate. What I’m going to give you now is a honest opinion...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Cheers mate.

What I’m going to give you now is a honest opinion of the market at this point in time. I generally don’t share my thoughts with many as they just don’t get it. I do share my thoughts with a few, perhaps you could be one so I’m at [email protected].

The thing that really f*s me off with the current, and some of the older crusted on investors is they lose their cool soo quickly. Some investors (Many) just want to trade and take small profits here and there, their window is small and they really have no understanding of a larger picture.

You really have to look at the EV growth in Europe, even the Big old USA is experiencing a 50% growth in EV sales, and no it’s not just California.

Any industry that is experiencing 40% exponentially expanding growth in industry with uneconomic pricing is going to fall into a situation we’re there is no supply soon, we all know the Chinese have nothing left on the shelves at this pricing.

They have played the game bravely, but I suspect they are just about of ammo.

Despite what GS and MS continue to state I believe they are full of shit.

There is no way supply will hit demand, this year or next, or the fricken next, they are full of shit driving their own agenda.

Sorry for the long text, seek you own advice and do you own research. Been here before and their forecasts are like watching a long range weather forecast, nearly always wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $243.3K 1.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 702866 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 180922 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 700008
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.