AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20468

1. 13,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8296
    If some “investors” can’t put the basic puzzle pieces together, from what has indeed already been made clear wrt project fundamentals, then let them suffer, with their imaginary “something must be wrong” narrative,  imo.

We were told recently in no uncertain terms:

The company has identified and planned the critical works schedule to rectify and improve the performance of the 2000tpa facility, with a target to increase production operations during Q1-CY2024.”

Our last update was last month; clarifying some key progress items and upcoming work.

Despite this….,
    Some people crying out for updates..
    Some people claiming something must be “wrong”..
    Some people whining endlessly as the BEOT puppeteer plays with their emotions via the sp and laughs in their faces!

Imo we’ll get an update when the filtration issues are fully sorted and/or tangible outcomes (eg. Successful testing) are achieved. Simple.

Dragonslayer: If you really think that your suggestion of a list of “key fundamentals” attached to every announcement might help in some way, email the boss.
    Uninformed traders might learn something, but imo any serious investor should know all of these things, imo. I doubt it would make any real difference, but who knows…?

In the meantime, imo:
    People thinking (as some clearly are) that the company has to publish some type of “reassurance” announcement, simply due to the sp action - particularly when said action is not that anomalous wrt related stocks - are kidding themselves, imo.
    The same cries are seen across many stocks in tough times, from what I’ve seen.  Management aren’t there to hold the hand of nervous/inexperienced/scared/panicky retail; an update every month or whatever is actually a bonus in the absence of info that they are compelled to release.

As for the sp….
    Afaict we have no idea who is actually responsible for the full sp action i.e. 95% of the volume could be from the big dogs churning… we’ll never know, but it sure spooks retail thinking that “the market” has “lost confidence”.  I’m not sure that many actually learn from history..?!

When I bought at 9.1 today, the bots suddenly piled on and took the rest… interesting.  Very very reactive programming…
    Must be “fun” playing with someone else’s money, with all the tools available to them?!

GLA
    Last edited by GCar: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.