AGY 4.88% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20486

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803

1. Dr Manhattan called delays in commissioning some 2yrs ago despite Company advice this was a plug and play plant expected to be at nameplate Q1 2023. Doctors DD and experience has also included commentary for some time around Chinese lepidolite which is in play. DYOR

2. Jezza is without doubt 'your boy' in fact our man when it comes to spot pricing. Against the grain this young heavy holder suggested prices will be insanely low (current level) many moons ago when spot was $80kpt on carbonate and 'experts such as Juan were suggesting it may go to US$100kpt. A Seagull understudy you can't but respect and love this kid with his charts, fundamental analysis and long position.

3. Seagull. Respect this man as the most experienced dedicated AGY charter period. His fair gap calls and willingness to share despite unpopular TA is gold and has saved my ass on more than two occasion. Although he may pass batton to Fid and Keith we can only hope he charts our way home.

Rob826 ain't an AI bot sent by Macquarie from the future to terminate GCar but a GRES investor juggling knives like all of us to stay alive. Detailed analyst should be sitting Army Doctrine. Best not block him or Pessimistic Pierres predictions which have in fact have eventuated.

Point is, don't dismiss perceived 'downrampers.or thoae who don't fit your narrative. Captain Gcar will boot blatant clowns as will myself and others.

We all need to wise up this yeat and become Sheppard not sheep, let's learn, be wise and blast BEOT from our space. Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $842.4K 20.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 506572 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.