AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20676

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I would be very surprised as well if oversupply existed for that long Dr! BMI are leaders in their field however.

I think all analysts forget to fully factor in Lithiums dirty little secret which is the delays in getting projects online. I think every project I have seen struggles with permitting and getting to production anywhere near timelines stated. Producing battery grade even more so proving to be an extremely difficult process not just for us..... big delays are ripe.

Forecasts will be out in my opinion and current low prices just make it worse as you say with existing production going on hold and funding to bring new projects harder to land.

Luckily for us we are through the worst and IMO should start seeing revenue from sales soon, then hopefully a funding deal for 10k reasonable to be able to start the build and ramp up next stage during the next wave of supply shortage. This should see buyers rushing back not wanting to miss out on cheap prices with brine to BG Carbonate producer coming online

Interesting spike in late buying end of day Friday. Let's hope some exciting news to land early next week?!

Have a great weekend All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.