AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20754

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1704
    Mate, your entire communication style resembles a choose-your-own-adventure filled with side quests. It's somewhat ironic to be told to focus on one point, especially considering that even those in support of you are urging for more coherence. Scroll up a bit; even fellow Team @GCar members are imploring you to give it a rest.

To be crystal clear, I'm not interested in discussing your waffle from earlier. I have no inclination to speculate about events in your imagined scenario, as it solely resides in your imagination, and that really is where it should remain. Your current approach lacks any semblance of helpfulness. At least while speculating about the company, there's a chance you'll make a valid point, but now you've ventured into speculating about hypothetical outcomes on these threads. Maybe you could just start a new thread where AGY isn't even discussed? It could just be a safe-space where you can rant as much as you please about all the characters who have ever crossed you on HC....

Anyway, you're slipping a bit mate. Have a nap, give the brain a rest and try again tomorrow when you're lucid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.