AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20781

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    @billiejean

I know Billie, you gave us your life story a while back (3 teenage kids, etc...). You're welcome though.

Anyway, you've piqued my curiosity as it seems that you've forgotten some of the information you've posted here over the years. At 66 cents you mentioned that you were down $500k profit. A bit of basic maths therefore tells us that you must have held at least 2.7m shares, which early last year would've been worth ~$2.173m, and are now worth ~$264k. So just on AGY, you've given back just over $1.9m, which is far more than I have on AGY. And that's before we get onto any of your other investments (RAS, SYA, etc) which have been monstered just as badly as AGY.

For context, my ~$2.8m loss is not limited to AGY, it was inclusive of losses across my portfolio, including WR1 since moving over there. With your ~$1.9m loss just on AGY and undisclosed losses elsewhere, I'd surmise that you're in a comparable position to me overall. That makes it all the more ironic that you're stating that I must be "burning over my losses". How are you doing with your similar losses mate, all good?

Like I said, I'm honest about my position. The fact you've stayed mute about your losses during this little exchange tells me that it's actually you who is feeling a little burnt and shamed by the destruction of your portfolio, whereas I have no issue whatsoever explaining where I went wrong.

Anyway mate, try not to be ashamed, there's a lesson in everything!
    Last edited by Rob826: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.