AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Lithium is powering the 21st century and it's all unfolding...

1. 6,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Lithium is powering the 21st century and it's all unfolding now. With nay sayers doing all they can to disrupt the disrupters and make no bones about it, this is all manipulation, small lithium hopefuls are crushed along with exploration and even the starry eyed miners that took the gamble and were hopeful of the lithium price to staying strong just to be profitable (CXO). AGY will be the one to do very well as it is a very low cost producer and no doubt the lithium price will bounce back as sure as the sun rises just as our production ramps up and our 10ktpa expansion is granted.
    Big Oil prays every day that the EV revolution fails but it goes from strength to strength. Exxon pretending take interest in lithium but it's nothing but a charade. Big oil are charlatans.
    As I always knew, Hydrogen like CCS would be a flop, and that is exactly what has happened to Toyota. Their gamble to invest in hydrogen cars instead of EV is already making them look daft and they won't ever live that one down. I'm 100% right on this. DYOR.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5939/5939020-4ac6c732f79457d48370e905835ca646.jpg
    Last edited by givemethecash: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.