AGY 6.98% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Afternoon Rob, you’ve been a busy boy recently! I’ve been down...

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Afternoon Rob, you’ve been a busy boy recently!

I’ve been down at the Mount watching a bit of a third rank SA team suffer the consequences against the Black Caps.

Also swimming every day and getting a little burned as the sun has been blistering. The ocean is a refreshing at 22C, whereas the pool is nugging 30c in the mid arvo, very nice after a good body surf!

Anyways, back on topic….. I’ve got a bit of cash on hand after my initial sale at 74.5c. Not the only stock as I sold most of my AKE at 15.50, that was also a good call at the time but it did hit $17 not long after. I missed a 50k sale on GLN at $1.55 but life is only a bitch if you let it get to you.

Soo, I’m curious as to your view of the bottom as it’s been in for the last year according to some, my self included.

Im most likely going to put my cash back in later this week or early next week.

Chinese spot price will start to recover next week in my eyes. Although I hate it as a general indicator the market seems fixated on it.

I honestly think we are close but if you have an ulterior view please share, because I’m thinking I can get 200-300% on a short term trade for me is 6-12 months.

Best wishes all, you all need to look after your hard earned and don’t be shy to a little trading.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $1.450M 35.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2800136 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 15631023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.