AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20829

1. 3,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Although hydrogen is relatively easy to make, hell I can make hydrogen now with a cup of water, salt and a 9 volt battery, it is the transportation and storage that make it challenging. Many studies have been down about economic viability for commercial transportation and hydrogen really doesn't stack up. Considerations for heavy vehicles using ammonia maybe.

So that leaves EVs, buddy. Sorry but nothing really much else out there for the foreseeable future as an alternative to fossil fuel ICEs for basic commercial road transportation. And before you scream Sodium Ion, well that isn't coming anytime soon either, its low energy density doesn't really make it a viable alternative to lithium in this space.

The only limitation that I can see for lithium battery EVs is the power supply to charge them as we aren't going to do it with just windmills and sunshine while shutting down coal and gas plants. But looks like the world is starting to catch on that nuclear is the way to solve this. Uranium and lithium, a match made in heaven.
    Last edited by Trufflehunter: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.