AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20832

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Yes, since building the ponds for the current 2k plant and preparing for the 10k expansion, we've also been experimenting with our circuits to ensure all the parts are working optimally while we learn the mechanics in anticipation for the next 10k and the 25k. expansion .

We've learned about hydrology and a friend of ours from Dijenero also thought we'd found a good spot to fish so he joined in and is now fishing near our lines. That bloke must be missing a few scews because no one thinks there's any fish in these waters, but we're fishing in deep waters and my line is yet to sink to the bottom, thats where all the big fish are, maybe some treasure.

Pablo's been working tirelessly, and his HR team is advertising for local staff, supporting the local community and making large chemical purchases from local suppliers.

We've produced over 60 ton BG products, and once the circuit is finalised with over 80+ trials to date, we'll be finalising our funding from a first tier battery manufacturer (possibly Tesla cause Elon is friends with Melile) and he loves stories like Tesla, SpaceX and now AGY.

You're welcome to visit us just like the boys from that hedge fund did to get the inside scoop before cutting their trip short. Come have a scone from our local bakery and be served and entertained by our resident comedians Piere and Rob, they always like to laugh and sometimes play with their spatula in the kitchen. They're blistering, please bring some gloves.

Don't forget to buy your tickets cause we're about to fly to the moon.

I've been topping up since 80 and now at .095 and as low as .091, glad i left some cash for a rainy day because i never thought I'd have the opportunity to buy at these prices. Someone has to help them close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.