AGY 6.17% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-21012

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    oh please!!!!

It's not Biden stupidity that is the real issue, it's his belief system.

Whilst black American cities continue to crumble,( remember that most black American cities have been controlled by Democrats for 30 to 50 years), his belief system
    continues to flood illegals in to these cities. He had hoped to flood Republican cities but they outsmarted him and they said here's a free bus ticket to the bright lights Mr and Mrs Illegal. And when you get there walk around like you own the place because soon you will. So now the black Americans have to sit at the back of the Biden public services bus.

In the Biden belief system, crime is only a crime if you dare to punish the criminal, men can now throw on some make up and a dress and force women to the back of the gender discrimination bus.

The left is mad. Trumps popularity continues to rise because he has the network now to push back on my behalf and the behalf of hundreds of millions.

Fortunately the Democrats belief system continues to spread and it's coming to a suburb near you. It's coming for your son, for your daughter, for your friends and eventually it's coming for you.

I say let Rome burn, because eventually you will need to beg for forgiveness and call the fire brigade, you know the guys in the red Republican trucks.

Until then, don't forget to keep your man buns manicured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ $376.7K 4.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 120793 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 106221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.