AGY 0.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Correct my man, spod up $10. i was tracking a different spod...

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Correct my man, spod up $10.

i was tracking a different spod index which hasn't moved, but sure -- lets go Aussie spod. Makes sense to for ASX purposes i guess. I have now changed spod price tracking in my spreadsheet to Aussie Spod.

Good news overall with futures up, spot price up, and spod up today.

upload_2024-2-27_20-50-34.png
    I am starting to be convinced of this reversal, at least over perhaps a 3 month period. As everyone knows - share price never travels in a straight line, more-so elliot waves like up,down,up,down in an overall up or downward direction over time.

I have an analogy for share price, similar to watching a game of rugby league:
    when a team scores 2-3 tries to nothing -- everyone thinks its pies and gravy (good going) and that the team is doing really well. But sometimes they scored 2-3 tries because the other team has 2 guys in the sin bin, and the opposition dropped the ball every set for their last 3 sets.

When the 2 blokes are back from the sin bin, and they start completing their sets that's when the other team will get tested and see if they can genuinely defend 2-3 tries themself. The winner is declared over the full 80 minutes of the game.

What's im saying here is indicators are heading towards an "overbought" direction, and when they want to take a breather, and post chinese new years hype wears off and everyone has put in their lithium orders for the new lunar year then we will see if we can defend against some tries (the shorters and the big end of town). I have yet to see any evidence of the shorts covering their big debt of stocks.

if we crack above above 15c for a higher high, and then make a high lower above 8.6c then that's a bloody good start.

It is wholeheartedly refreshing to see some life back into lithium pricing.
    Honestly, its very much needed for AGY right now, we are going to want all the bargaining power we can get once those permits are through and we want that financing deal signed to get cracking on the 10,000 expansion. This couldn't have come at a better time. Lets hope it sticks.

I do have to say though... idk guys everyone wants the lithium price to bounce back right away. But the longer the pain, the higher the gain later. We're not going to get an explosive spot price growth if it swings back now (in my opinion), all those mines are just going to come back online. I want some hardcore adversity shit going on, mines being offline for 2 years. That's how you get those 100k spot price scenarios. Not quick recoveries. But anyway... I should be happy for us, no one likes a grinch in the room haha. Merry christmas y'all.

upload_2024-2-27_20-48-56.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 12.5¢ 12.3¢ 97433
Last updated 10.14am 07/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.