AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

It just doesn't seem plausible that a "better" funding deal...

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    It just doesn't seem plausible that a "better" funding deal would be offered, over the offers being received back when the lithium sentiment was at all time highs. If JZ still has this attitude, perhaps he will delay signing anything, go to the market for cash when needed, and wait for a better climate once again before revisiting a partner.

Definitely not outside the realm of happening. Of course, this would be described to shareholders as something similar as per above and everybody will bow and be on board with it, to the detriment of further mass dilution...

Or perhaps by the time they're ready to sign any funding/financing deal, the sector will be much more healthy again, with a potential partner offering better terms.

Or maybe he bites the bullet and takes what's on the table.

Too many variables to be betting the house on it. Too much risk, too many unknowns.

4 more weeks, they've hyped the market up, they'll need to put their money where their mouth is now. I can feel the tension through Commsec, will they miss their deliverables and it dumps or will they tick off some milestones to support the recent rise?

I'm liking the price action on the daily chart... but weekly and monthly tells the bigger story. Needs further de-risking.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.