AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Great post. We can jump up and down all we like about lack of...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Great post. We can jump up and down all we like about lack of progress with the 10ktpa permit but it is out of AGY’s control and firmly in the hands of the Salta Government. I went to VicRoads to get a car registration and some number plates transferred this morning. What a schmoozle! Let’s just say all government, everywhere is slow and some are just slower than others. While the language of imminent, expedited etc has not helped us in trusting the message, the outcome is the same. We don’t have a permit YET. I have faith we will, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. While we wait we are fixing the filtration issues. That’s not an overnight job either. I am a Project Manager, so I know that despite all quality assurance processes, delays happen. I am going to remain patient and once the tide does turn on lithium (and I think it will) we will be poised to take full advantage with a permit in hand for expansion and an off take partner locked in (I have always been of the view that one depends on the other). If I call AGY (as I have done twice in the past two years) Jerko calls me back that day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $44.44K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1432055 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.