AGY 2.50% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm not as in the detail as others on the forum and have a job...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I'm not as in the detail as others on the forum and have a job that occupies 50% of my time unlike others who are here at all hours of the day, but I believe Puna has funds in their bank that should carry the operations for a period of time? Anyone feel free to jump in with their latest fund position as I genuinely can't be assed going back and seeing a) just how much they're sitting on and b) how long that would last.

Not only that, but with the JV structure at 77%, are we as AGY only attributable to 77% of the OPEX costs too and Puna will be funding the other 23%? Not to say that they have substantial cash reserves, but I assume that this is why our quarterly cash burns are lower(?) and slower(?) than what would be expected?

Just a disclaimer - I probably won't reply to any goading posts by the usual suspects but I 100% welcome their take on this. Just don't have the time to get caught up in a shit-slinging battle but I'm sure the permapumpers will jump in and defend anything anyway.

GP - 31m, size 11, ass is sore from sitting on the pointy palings on the fence, last purchase at $0.099 and happy about it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $10.86K 278.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326244 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 368870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.