AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-21983

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    You can make silly memes rather than genuine responses if you want, and you can make weird excuses if you want, but you’re avoiding the reality that the pilot plant clearly did not work. We literally know this and any reasonable doubt is now removed. It was a weird story when they said it worked despite it never coming anywhere near producing at even an order of magnitude less than what it was supposed to, but many of us believed it because they went ahead with building next one and weren’t bothering to try to continue working things out with the pilot plant. Surely if they hadn’t yet worked things out they’d still be working on it, right?

Well, about two years after they said it would take four months to commission the commercial plant it’s producing next to nothing. Longer than they said it would take for the filter cloths etc to produce results on advice from external experts, there’s no results. I totally understand that delays are normal and acceptable, but at some point between guidance and infinity, you need to accept that things are not as good as management is saying. You clearly will believe management until infinity and only the company being sold off for scrap or going into administration or something similar will ever convince you, and even then you’ll make excuses. Some people ran off before now at higher prices. I reduced last year, sold most of what I had left a couple of weeks ago at 17-18c, and was ridiculed for it by the cheerleader permabulls here which is funny considering we closed at 13c yesterday, so pretend you’re Batman sitting in front of a pile of money if you want, but it doesn’t change the fact that you spent last year ridiculing anyone who sold last year at multiples of the current price!

Ridicule traders if you like, but we’re not talking about a pip or two, I was literally selling for more than 30% higher than the current price less than 10 trading days ago. Pretend I sold at a big loss if you like but the first AGY I ever bought was at 13c and I then accumulated as much as I could over the next few months below 13c, and the lowest I recently sold for was my final small parcel at 13c (I openly discussed this along the way over the years, you know I’m not making it up). I hugely increased my holdings for free and took profit along the way by trading it.

You’re a complete clown for trying to denigrate traders on what is obviously a brilliant trading stock when you were ridiculing people just months ago for selling out at multiples of the current price. Look at your own charting posts from the charting threads, they’re literally some of the most absurd nonsense charts I’ve ever seen (remember your log charts with the channels with utterly mathematically impossible targets?).

I don’t regret dumping what I had left at an average of over 17c recently, and anyone who is laughing wishes they had done the same. I’m not stupid enough to still trust JZ, and if someone misleads you (whether deliberately or otherwise) for years and you still trust them, you’re not Batman regardless of how many absurd memes you make, but if it makes you feel better, I suppose you can keep making them. If it makes you feel better to say someone is eating sour grapes when they literally just sold out before the price tanked over 30% and you’re still holding, hey, have fun, and if anyone is stupid enough to take you seriously that’s great for them too, I guess, but it’s not going to bother me.

You’ve become so ridiculous that I’m not sure if you’re genuinely in denial and being ridiculous (which is possible since if what you say is true you’ve taken a paper loss of well over a million dollars since early last year while still depicting yourself as Batman sitting front of a pile of money like some ridiculous deluded child) or if you aren’t actually that deluded and you’re just dishonestly ramping for external reasons.

Either way, this company is highly dubious, I’m glad to be out and I see further drops ahead. I think your silly meme from today will age as well as the mockery I got recently for selling at an average of over 17c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $45.77K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1412593 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.