AGY 4.88% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-21988

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Remind me, was it called a proof of concept plant or a 500TPA pilot plant? Of course I understand that it may not run profitably and may not need to be run beyond the time it takes to prove the concept, but please explain to me what the reason for calling something "500TPA" could possibly be if it could in no way operate anywhere near a rate of 500TPA.

If I build something and give it a label specifying its capability and in no way does it ever meet that capability, did it do what it was supposed to? If so, was I being completely honest?

If I claim my prototype was a success and taught me what I needed to know and then I build what I claim is a working model capable of far more than the prototype, but after six times longer than I say it will take to get working it still doesn't function to literally within an order of magnitude less than the prototype was supposed to (and didn't!), and I have shown zero evidence of progress, can you still believe my prototype was as successful as I intended, and can you view me as trustworthy? If I *also* continually give you expectations on other things which I continually fail to live up to, will you continue to put your money where my mouth is? If so, I'd like to tell you about my project you can invest in...

You may need to speak up to be heard over the sound of 13c being linewiped and 12.5c being hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $24.43K 627.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482408 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 250012 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.