AGY 10.8% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22006

1. 13,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8456
    You still do not understand. Purposefully, it seems.

I did NOT say that the pilot plant was "benchtop scale".
    I noted that there is a journey from benchtop to commercial scale.
    Our pilot plant was a step along that journey.
    Its primary purpose was to enable the development and refinement of the process flowsheet, at adequate scale to mitigate the risks of subsequent larger-scale operations.
    It enabled us to demonstrate our chemical process and product quality, using a "plant" that was relatively representative of the nature (type and size of equipment) of a larger commercial plant.
    It was never able or expected to totally de-risk every aspect of every circuit.
    We encountered an issue with primary filtration in the subsequent plant, and are now in the late stages of rectification/testing/optimisation. So what?
    It has taken many months to work through. So what?

The fact that the capacity of the pilot plant was noted as 500tpa, provides the market with some context about where it sits in the spectrum of benchtop to commercial scale. Simple.
    It's primary purpose was met; we had 20 tonnes of BG product on its way to a customer in Jan 2021, and raised capital for the 2ktpa build weeks later.
    Btw, why are some people acting surprised that production from that pilot plant was wound down / halted around that time...?
    The current plant has produced dozens of tonnes of BG product, proving that the core chemical process successfully carried through from the pilot scale. A filtration circuit is giving us some grief... and we are working to sort it out. So what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.004(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.1¢ 3.7¢ $270.2K 6.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 606529 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.