AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah... you reading JZ's body language without even comparing it...

1. 5,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Yeah... you reading JZ's body language without even comparing it to the previous body language (honestly, I'm sure it was just as convincing at previous meetings, were you there for all the previous years seeing it being disingenuous so you had the comparison with the recent one where for the first time he was actually being genuine???) isn't really saying much.

One the production, as I said, there has been zero demonstrated progress in their demonstrated ability to produce using their method in the last four years. You dispute this by saying that they did what they did all those years ago (yep, I was excited about that and bought in after the CR in 2020... that was all those years ago...) and also that JZ said in February the exact same paraphrased nonsense he's been saying for all those years; they're really pleased with the progress and things should be ramping up soon. It's literally the exact same thing. There is literally zero demonstrated progress, as I said. Literally always during those years we have had a recent announcement talking about how they're really optimistic and things are going to be wonderful, that's not new. There is literally no solid reason to dispute what I say: there has been absolutely zero demonstrated progress in their ability to use their method to produce lithium in a commercially-viable way. They were telling us over four years ago that the 500TPA plant was going to ramp up soon and the product was going to be sold and the profit used to fund expansion. We're getting the same story now, this is not progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.