AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22199

1. 2,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    "I’m a bit surprised by the muted reaction though."

That type of price action is what I like to see. Think of it like a spring coil. May be slow uptake to the news, but it means shares are churning and large buying is happening at suppressed prices. Better than an 80% rise for traders to dump into. May be a pullback to close the gap (maybe), but IMO $1.50 not far off. Only my opinion of course.

" I honestly believe that company’s news is more transformational at a company level than the EIA approval here"

Most definitely it is. It's not 100% done deal yet, obviously, but shows the MD is on another level completely. Very impressed.

"I expect a 10-20% SP bump on the EIA approval, that’s about it. From there I expect the SP to stagnate until JZ can sort out offtake/strategic funding,"

IMO high teens would be fair - EIA has been in the works for a very long time so it's not 'new news', however it does add to de-risking. Where the share price lands and ends up staying is another story. AGY is a traders playground and I dare say traders will pile in on any material update. A good deal with a reputable partner will make all the difference.

Also agree with the ramp up. End of the day, for sustained (key word) SP, need to be producing at scale, offtake or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.