AGY 1.15% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

If an off take agreement will be signed as soon as the EIA...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    If an off take agreement will be signed as soon as the EIA approval is granted, then it follows that the production plant is capable of producing enough product to fulfill the off take obligations. If it can't fulfill the obligations then the off take agreement won't be signed, as failure to produce will result in legal action.

The conclusions drawn from this are either:

1/ The plant is already capable of producing to scale, and they are refining the process to max. output whilst waiting for the EIA and subsequent off take agreement.

2/ The off take agreement/EIA statement is not true.

Call me an optimist, but I tend towards the first option. They really are optimising the production output & quality while they currently have the opportunity, and are making good use of the time by doing so as they wait for the EIA approval.

The EIA will be approved, an off take agreement will be signed shortly afterwards, the plant will kick into top gear as a result of the optimisation tests, and everyone involved will make a pile of $$$. Can you imagine the effect on the SP from a triple whammy of EIA approval, off take, & production plant announcements in rapid succession, or all together in one announcement?

It's about to happen, no doubt in my mind. Patience, almost there.
    Last edited by CandyStoreRock: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $168.1K 1.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68736 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 29268 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ 614044
Last updated 13.06pm 18/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.