AGY 4.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

*yawn* As you say, this is an anonymous forum, which is why...

1. 5,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    *yawn*

As you say, this is an anonymous forum, which is why you've made all your absurd claims. You only suggest an absurd $1m bet because it makes it an obviously ridiculous thing which won't actually happen. If it was a legitimate bet with genuinely impartial adjudication, I'd be thrilled to take it, but you only suggest it as a bluff because you know it's not possible.

The relevant thing is that anyone who feels inclined to look at your claims and use any amount of reasoning can see that your claims are implausible. You're clearly lying. A blatantly obvious bluff just makes it more obvious.

Once some of your claims are clearly untrue, it makes it obvious that the rest of your implausible claims are also.

You've ramped this from its highs to where it is now. You've accused me of fear mongering when I first said a CR was likely, now when it's too obvious to deny and too imminent to deny without people remembering your claim when it happens, you pretend it doesn't matter, despite the obvious fact it will push the price below 10c. You're leading the faithful crowd down a path you're clearly not personally walking. Those who follow will do so at their own peril.

Indeed, we can't prove anything on an anonymous forum, which is why you can pretend to have all these supercars, an implausible CV, an average buy price which doesn't match the buying you claim to have made, etc. So, we need to apply common sense and reason to determine what to believe. Your claims are as believable as those from AGY, and they have to follow ostensible ASX laws!

The fact that people continue to believe AGY's promises or claims from someone like you, year after year, is testament to how desperate most people are to avoid acknowledging they've been fooled, and to double down on their own deception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $171.6K 1.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1210063 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 399834 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 522688
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.