AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

"Why do you just invent whatever suits your narrative?"I can...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1157
    "Why do you just invent whatever suits your narrative?"

I can only work with what you give me mate. You need to regularly check your storyboard to keep track of what you've been posting - lots of discrepancies - or simply, things that don't add up... But that's what happens, it's taken a few years but it eventually catches up with you.

As for your quote - you wouldn't say you're waiting for retirement-size returns, if you weren't relying on that to retire (or had other ways intended to retire from)... rolleyes.png I mean I 100% know that is what you were implying, so it's useless trying to spin it any other way than what it was meant to be just to save some face.

And through the power of deduction and all that I've learnt from Mr. Holmes, you requiring the share price to be well over 80c (keeping in mind your 'single-digit average') is still not enough for you to sell and retire from, means you don't actually have as much invested as you tell everyone you do

Add onto the fact you're throwing around $2m wagers, lambo(s) parked in the garage, well over $500k invested in AGY alone (not including your 'other' investments), yet you're sitting here day in, day out, replying to every single post that doesn't make you happy. And not small replies, essays. Of all the retired and wealthy people I know, not one spends the sheer amount of time that you do on a forum needing to defend their investments.... More red flags, not that we needed any more.

And finally your incessant need to discredit anyone who doesn't share your view, shows you're relying more on AGY to make it big rolleyes.png which if someone indeed were in the position stated above, would not display this type of behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $317.9K 2.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1412476 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 64153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ 743366
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.