AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22576

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Ill guess 15-20tons for the month..

Our ability to ramp this up is really what everything hinges on now. Current price of bg product is still good compared to historical numbers and even if we are 7-8g a ton to produce there is good money to be made.

An ot for product isn't that big a deal unless its tied to funding and funding is only coming if scale is shown. All the other Ducks are pretty much lined up now (finally)and with 18months of commissioning after the build commissioning its time we need to start seeing the volume increase or it will be a fail for what was seemingly a slam dunk with Pablo's experience.
    5m USD I think is pissant money and Its obviously a cr to buy us more time to ramp up-no body invests to loose money so I'm hopeful that we will infact start showing the ability to scale production in a timely manner..ATL and all those other T-20 holders surely have better insight to the likihood of success..

Beot push it down to near a double bottom and I'll buy more.. History says I will...

Yeah anyone that thinks a holder of multiple years is trying to get rich quick is crazy... We might having been trying to fast track the journey to wealth lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.