AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

There's no point us continuing to ramp up the staff like we are...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    There's no point us continuing to ramp up the staff like we are when to date the production rate is so low. It will only lead to dilution because costs will continue to out pace sales for longer. More CR's ...

I agree, I have no idea why at 18m to get to testing continous production we haven't had other experts on site? Maybe we have? Maybe there isn't many if any available?
    I don't know- as holders we arn't really that aware of what is going on besides what we're fed through announcements and anyone thats been here for multiple years know how accurate they are ...
    The top 20 gives me some confidence but just how long is the piece of string ....
    The success's or lack off to date with regard to out put feels like they just automated and up scaled the initial piolot plant which produced quality at bugger all scale.
    I'm in mining so I understand delays but there is accountability for not achieving targets.
    Hopefully the next few announcements shows production rate increase.. Once that happens surely we will see funding solution follow. I doubt before then.
    Might still be turning soil on expansion start of 25?
    Not holding my breath but, I'd be dead many times here if I did that.

Any way, time will tell.
    Tight lines
    Nuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.