AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22756

1. 3,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1529
    Likewise Truffles, but our individual net worths and other assets are irrelevant to the conversation at hand. It's a deflection from the fact that you choose some real dogs, nothing more. I'm fine with holding WR1 at its current level. I held into the 50's, why would I be concerned now?

As I've mentioned previously, about half my WR1 shares were purchased at 88c earlier this year after finally exiting AGY. My overall average is 99c. If you're not comfortable holding an 18% paper loss in a sector downturn, you're in the wrong game.

Anyway, I sold parcels of WR1 recently at $1.35 and then again at $1.01, and I'll be looking to top back up if it drifts a bit lower (I still think high-70's is on the cards, but we'll see). We'd all love our individual stocks to be at their all-time highs, but that's not happening right now. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at, compared to where I would have been through holding on here (for a further ~40% loss).

Anyway, if we're bashing each others stock choices, let's take a look at a few of yours since you entered the lithium sector just six months ago in Dec 23/Jan 24:

SYA - Down 8%
    AGY - Down ~32%
    CXO - Down ~60%
    LKE - Down ~60%

Killing it mate, keep up the great work.

P.S. - Why'd you remove these amazing picks from your signature block? Weren't so proud of them anymore?wink.png
    Last edited by Rob826: Tuesday, 19:02

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $57.48K 654.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194911 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 33820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.