AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Experiment complete. As anticipated, Haters still hating,...

1. 13,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    Experiment complete.

As anticipated, Haters still hating, FUDsters still FUDing, trolls still trolling! LOL!

In the meantime, I’m very glad to have picked up more at 8.7c this week!  NICE!
    If it goes lower, I am prepped to buy more.  

imo peak toxicity and FUD is the time to buy, we have seen this time and time again!
    People crying about “transparency” and “updates” etc etc..
    btw I just looked for updates on our neighbours to the north…. Crickets all round. Nada. Zip. Nuthin.
    Oh, that’s right, they apparently “don’t need” to update the market because they are a “big” company LOL!  Too “hard” apparently for them to keep the market informed of even general progress, yet Pablo “needs to” explain what his staff are doing on the daily… LMFAO!

I also note that the eggspurts are still confusing their opinions with statements of fact, making all sorts of wild claims about what IS happening on site and what WILL happen to the st share price. LOL!
    Reminds me of the assertions about what was going to happen at the end of Q1 when the “milestones weren’t hit”, and how a CR was going to “crash the price” ….  LOL!

Oh, and I see karma paid a visit to the cross-promoters and their spec Canadian dreamer.

…meanwhile:
    Senate approves RIGI”

tick tock!

imo
    Dyor
    Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.