AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

It's such a bizarre attempt at flexing, to get all pissy at...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    It's such a bizarre attempt at flexing, to get all pissy at someone who told you how you were going to lose money when you continually lose money. It's bizarre that you choose to mock yourself in this way, but again, whatever method helps you feel better about losing all your money, I suppose.

How much is the new tenement going to cost and how much sooner will the CR come because of it? I'm not suggesting it was super expensive or anything, but it's odd for them not to mention a word about the cost.

I suspect they may have been hoping this "good" announcement would add some positivity before they disappointed the market with a bad production update, but it seems the market was smart enough to say 'You're not even producing, why are you buying more land when you're burning cash, don't have a proven method of commercially-viable production, and are already set up to need a CR later this year?'

People are banging on about the low lithium price being "the" reason for AGY's low share price/market cap. No one has denied that it has contributed significantly, but to pretend that the company's own failures are not a significant part of it is silly.
    Did the lithium price drop 7.5% today? No? Well, AGY's SP did.
    Has the lithium price dropped 40% since the start of the month? No? Well, AGY's SP has. Has the lithium price dropped about 50% since the start of the year? No? Well, AGY's SP has (I sold out well above the current price by the way).

Imagine if I sat here making absurd insults at you. I'd be a bad sport punching down like that, but at least it would make sense to tease you about making a mistake and hurting yourself in a way I didn't. If you think you, a person watching their capital get burned away in a way I predicted, can hurt my feelings by throwing silly insults at me because I sold out at more than double the price you're holding at while you're deep underwater, hey, I honestly feel a little sorry for you, you must be experiencing internal pain to be behaving in such an absurd way.

Let's see the production update!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.