AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

If that cracks you up, get a load of this for something...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    If that cracks you up, get a load of this for something extraordinarily stupid! There are literally people whinging about how they believe it's stupid and pathetic to ever focus your time and energy on things which won't make you profit, and those same people do things like focus their efforts on following Sdaji around, reading his posts, counting how many he has made on which companies, responding to his posts which will inevitably get some responses...

I mean, I don't mind if Sdaji watching is your hobby, don't expect me to bother stalking you, but keep in mind that among the main reasons I post on AGY is that there's a lively discussion (some of my holdings don't get any discussion on Hot Copper, and some companies don't have interesting discussions, or in some cases I agree with what everyone is saying so there's no point echoing it) which is very comical and in some cases interesting, and people direct posts at me here which I sometimes respond to. I clearly wouldn't be making a post like this if you hadn't been crying about me and quoting my posts.

The typical way it goes is I make a prediction and it's either bullish in which case I get likes and thumbs, or it's bearish in which case I get angry, abusive butthurt messages like yours, which get much much more extreme the more correct I am. When people say "You're a complete moron" and it turns out I'm right, sure, it's likely I'll say something. I never, ever come in after the fact and say "Haha, you lost money, nyer nyer", but if everyone is clearly deep in beliefs which are incorrect, I'll be more inclined to say "Things aren't as you think" and if you abuse me for saying it and I turn out to be right (or you're being stupid enough to abuse me for being right after you lost money... weird flex, but hey, you seem to be a weird fellow), why wouldn't I say something?

Look at how many posts you've directed at me: I literally would never have directed one at you if you hadn't initiated the dialogue and if you never respond to another post I'll likely never give you another thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.