AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

My super is another story but in my personal account I was up...

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 895
    My super is another story but in my personal account I was up over 20 bags at one point now just over one. It's not a loss at least just lost opportunity of free carrying. As I've said before there's a hard lesson there for me. We won't be hitting 80c anytime soon if ever again maybe a short term spike down the road. Possibly through expansion but that's a way off yet.

China has put in supply mitigation and we can only hope that the wave at some point catches them out. Their government subsidises them by stealth, it builds complete industrial parks/roads etc and supplies service connections for free. The say it costs $25M to build a western $250M plant. That's becasue all you build is the plant. I'm not a fan of tariffs in general but they are needed to combat more than market forces at work. Its a political / control fight.

The lower price point vehicle wave is what really needs to take shape. Early adopter is over. Come on Tesla. EM denied this but I really hope he's not that stupid just arrogant about being pushed off his pet projects cyber truck and robo taxis. We need the Toyota Corolla of EV's.

I don't know where the bottom is all I hope is we can become self reliant sooner rather than later so all is not lost and we can navigate the future ON OUR TERMS.

I am bitterly disappointed with Puna Mining's design and commissioning performance. I don't care what any of the armchair expert apologists here say. I'm an Engineer who, over 40 years, has commissioned much larger and much more complex multiple processes than most. I know poor performance when I see it. The amount of lost revenue and capital destruction could of justified a lot of support but my sense is they were too proud (or dont have their business brain on) to ask for it. I won't say what I really think I'll just leave it at that, besides, I think they have learnt something given they are now going to contract out future works.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.