AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22870

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    We can not always be right in our forecasts or analysis of SP movements of individual companies. Perhaps, one correctly projected the decrease of AGY's SP and sold at a loss with the intention of buying back at a much lower price. In doing so, one may have decided that another company's SP would move up and place the proceeds of the AGY sell in this other company. Unfortunately, this other company goes down too, like most companies in the lithium sector and possibly much more percentage wise than AGY.
    So here we are with AGY at a good entry point, way below 14c, but with the other company way below the SP than what it was when the AGY sell money was invested in. So money is tied up as selling will be at a loss. The opportunity to buy back into AGY is missed.
    It probably would have been better to just "Sit tight" or for the AGY sell money to have been left in the bank.
    If this is you, so sorry. But this is one lesson, I learned in past decisions. Hence, I don't gloat with how good I am, cuz we cannot always be right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.