AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

“although a part of the drop is manipulation” When I bought a...

1. 14,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    “although a part of the drop is manipulation”

When I bought a parcel at 7.1c earlier in the week, I hit the buy button after a period (a minute or two iirc) of no trades, but immediately after my order went through, someone else took the remaining shares at 7.1c.
    And I mean immediately.
    The TSN (trade slip number) of my purchase, and the ones following, were consecutive; which afaik means that they were consecutive orders… consecutive across the entire ASX afaik.
    Coincidence?
    Doubt it.
    It appears that a bot observed my buy and then sprung into action to take the remainder, with virtually ZERO lag.
    The BEOT with their machines are watching the trades - and perhaps even the order flow before the trades are executed - and letting their algorithms take care of the distribution and the accumulation, with the intention of fleecing retail at every opportunity!

In any case, that little botty bot didn’t want me to get any more at 7.1.
    How much of the trade volume on the way down recently was actual distribution by genuine holders? We will never know!
    Not much, I reckon.
    Imo the bots are busy trying to part retail from their shares, especially at these levels.

Fascinating to watch!

imo
    Dyor
    Last edited by GCar: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.