AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-22967

1. 14,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Oh dear, stil on your 5-year head start fairytale?!

If AGY had a “5-year head start” on the adjacent project, that would basically mean that either:

1/ we were doing 5 years ago what they are doing now…

or

2/ we are doing now what they will be doing in 5 years from now

So, which is it?

5 years ago, on 27th June 2019, AGY announced:
    “Lithium pilot plant operations commenced”.
    Today, apparently, RIO is building a 3000tpa plant, which is apparently well underway and due to produce this year.
    “Their” pilot plant was producing BG from 2017 btw.
    ….so, it’s not (1).

Was it (2)?

Today, AGY is working on refining and ramping continuous production of their 2ktpa plant.
    IF RIO produces from their 3ktpa plant this year, or even if that is delayed into next year, will it be another 5 years from now before they are “refining and ramping continuous production” of their 3ktpa plant? I doubt it.
    …so, it’s probably not (2) either.

So yes, I reiterate my point that your “5-year head start” comment was nonsense.

But you know all that.
    So iirc you twisted your story to claim that because I pointed that out, that I was actually saying that AGY doesn’t have any head start.

See how the facts don’t align with your argument?

So now, you are asking:
    how far ahead is AGY to RIO's Rincon Project in terms of infrastructure and production?

We can’t be sure, specifically, because all they have effectively released is that “production is expected to commence by the end of 2024.

How far ahead AGY is depends on what assumptions are made about their (RIO’s) progress over the next 6 months, about their commissioning, about issues they will face etc etc.
    Will everything go smoothly and “as per the plan”, whatever that is…?

Those are the facts. Insert your own assumptions and make your own comparisons.

My point still stands that your “5-year head start” comment has no basis, and THAT is what I noted.
    Simple.

You gotta get better at this.

Now try to respond with something clear and specific, and directly relevant to the actual topic/question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.