AGY 1.23% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23010

1. 2,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    Simon, do some research ffs mate and just try and wrap your head around the fact that the ATL investment was just that, an investment. They didn't "publicly announce their name" to anything.

If you care to keep up, ATL have also taken a 10% stake in St George Mining, an ASX listed company (SGQ, MC @ $26m).

You and your friends are clutching to straws in making this a bigger deal than it is. I understand for the people who can't grasp the bigger picture, the excitement as a company whose had 0 interest to date, a small $5m investment by ATL is 'big news' to them. But honestly get realistic. There's no offtake with them, and I'm sure there won't be if AGY cannot prove their process at scale.
    (IMO... we'll have to see if JZ can use his silver tongue without having to walk the walk first)

Now if ATL came to the table with $250m then that would be a different story, yet you think they've struck gold with an investment big enough to keep the lights on and continue paying Pablo's relatives for another quarter or two.

GL mate, you've put up some pretty horrid posts displaying your lack of understanding in the last few months. I really hope it all works out for you.
    Last edited by pierre23: 03/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $70.19K 859.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2790 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.