AGY 7.23% 8.9¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-23013

1. 5,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2146
    No one has questioned the quality of the product AGY is producing. No one has a concern about that.

The concerns are: 1)AGY still, still, all these years later, still, hasn't shown it can produce much of it.
    2) The price is low.

Simple.

ATL is not a lithium producer. As you say, they are going to mostly look at the quality of the product. They'll see tonnes of it and think 'great, tonnes of high quality product, that's exactly what we want'. They're not in the business of mining/lithium production. No doubt they asked the questions, and no doubt AGY/Puna told them all sorts of optimistic things about the future (sound familiar???) JZ tells me personally that things are looking wonderful and high quantity production is imminent with glee, no shortage of answers like that, he's been giving them to me for years! No doubt they were just as happy to give ATL the impression that production was imminent.

As for the low commodity price, this is a problem for AGY, not for ATL.

To think 'ATL threw an investment into AGY so obviously AGY is sure to produce imminently' is ridiculous and desperate.

*facepalm*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.006(7.23%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $116.1K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22481 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 179693 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.